Repairs or replacement costs following a mechanical or electrical breakdown. This includes Call out, labour, transportation, replacement parts and VAT.
With this Nedis® SmartLife video doorbell you always know there’s someone at your door, no matter where you are. As soon as your visitor rings the doorbell or, thanks to motion detection, even approaches your front porch, you’ll receive a push notification on your smartphone. You can then start a video call, asking the courier to drop off the parcel at your neighbours or tell that salesman you’re not interested – all without opening the door.
Given that you’re able to respond from any location in the world as long as your smartphone has an internet connection, this also increases home security, by making it seem like you’re at home.
The HD camera (720p) has a 130° viewing angle and supports night vision, enabling you to clearly see who is at your door 24 hours a day.
No worries if you don’t have time to answer the door. The images are stored on a microSD card so you can watch them any time you like.
The wireless video doorbell is easy to install by using the wires of your existing doorbell. Including angle adjustment to always mount the doorbell in an optimal position.
Expand this video doorbell with our Nedis® doorbell unit (WIFICDPC10BK) to hear the chime even if your smartphone is switched off.
• Sends push notifications to your smartphone if someone approaches (motion detection) or rings the bell
• Motion detection can also be deactivated (e.g. if your door faces the street directly)
• 2-way communication to talk to your visitors wherever you are
• HD recording (720p) and digital zoom on your smartphone for a detailed view
• Powered by 8 - 24 V AC – use the wires of your existing wired doorbell
• Recordings are stored on a MicroSD card up to 128 GB (not incl.) – watch back what happened
• Angle adjustment included for an optimal viewing angle
• Integrated in the Nedis® SmartLife app
• Expandable with wireless door chime (WIFICDPC10BK – not incl.) so you'll hear the doorbell when you're at home, no matter where your phone is
Brightside Extended Warranty
What is covered by brightside extended warranty?
When will i recieve my cover?
Once you have purchased an extended warranty from us, we’ll register your warranty with Brightside and take care of any other paperwork.
How do I make a claim?
Just contact Brightside using the details included in your warranty and quoting your warranty reference number.
Delivery Options at Euronics
What are my Delivery Options?
- Small Items are delivered via DPD or An Post and will be delivered to you within 2-3 working days.
- Large Appliances are delivered via Caulfield Transport and will be delivered to you within 7-10 working days. Please note: Rural addresses may take slightly longer. You will receive a text message from our delivery partner with an estimated delivery time.
- Special Orders may take longer to deliver. Please see individual product delivery information for more details. Or contact us for more information.
What are the Delivery charges?
e.g Kettles, Vacuum Cleaners, TVs up 49"
|Large Appliances||e.g Washing Machines, TVs over 50"||€ 29.99|
|Two Man Delivery||e.g American Style Fridge Freezers||€ 49|
Can My local store deliver my product for me?
All orders placed online through euronics.ie will be delivered from our central warehouse where the standard shipping times apply. Online orders cannot be collected in-store. If you wish to reserve a specific product in-store, please feel out the Reserve Request form on the product page.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.