1. Where is my nearest Euronics Store and how can I check if they have a particular product in stock?
You can check where you nearest Euronics store is by clicking this link -> http://euronics.ie/store-locator/
Here you'll find store addresses and contact information for checking stock availability and any other store queries.
2. How long will it take for my online order to arrive?
At Euronics we strive to offer the most competitive & secure delivery service, using our trusted transport partner Caulfield Transport for delivery of large items, and An Post's Express Delivery Service for smaller items. We deliver to any address in the Republic of Ireland. On delivery of all large appliances we will collect your old appliance for FREE. Please ensure your old appliance is disconnected and ready for removal.
Large Items (washing machines, cookers etc) will usually be delivered to you within 5-7 working days, depending on your location - NB. Outlying rural areas may take longer. Unfortunately it is not possible for you to choose a delivery date. You will receive a text message the evening prior to delivery, with an estimated time for the following day.
Small items such as laptops, vacuum cleaners, will be delivered to you within 2-3 working days via An Post Express. If you are not at home at the time of delivery An Post will leave a docket with instructions to collect at your local depot.
Special order items which we have to special order from the manufacturer may take longer to deliver. Please see individual product delivery information tab for more detail.
We will send you a notification via email when your order has been collected from our warehouse for shipping.
Our standard deliveries are made between the hours of 8am and 6pm, Monday to Friday. A signature will be required upon delivery*.
If you are in the process of building or moving house and want to order in advance, we can store your order in our warehouse until you are ready to receive it.
3. Can I reserve a date for delivery?
Unfortunately it is not possible for you to choose a delivery date. You'll receive an email when your order is being dispatched and a text message the evening prior to delivery, with an estimated time for the following day.
4. I'm having some difficulting processing my payment details on Euronics.ie?
We accept all major Credit & Debit Cards (including MasterCard, Visa). Payment can also be made using a registered PayPal account. Payments are securely processed via SagePay for the highest level of security.
Your 3D secure password will be required when purchasing via credit or debit card on Euronics.ie. If you have not yet set up your 3D secure password, or can't remember your 3D secure password - just contact your bank directly and they will usually help you set it up straight away.
The 3D Secure authentication is an additional fraud prevention scheme which allows shoppers to create and assign a password to their card that is verified whenever a transaction is processed through a site that supports the use of the scheme. The addition of password protection allows extra security on transactions that are processed online.
Placing your order
· First add the item you wish to buy to your shopping cart
· Next, click on the checkout now button (or 'continue now' if you wish to add more items)
· Review your order summary in the cart page and click 'checkout'
· On the next page select 'express guest checkout'
· Enter your billing information first
· Hint: If you are ordering from overseas, enter your billing address as normal, but choose Ireland as the country
· NB. We can only deliver within the Republic of Ireland
· Enter the delivery information (the address you want your order to be delivered to) and click 'next'
· The delivery options & pricing will appear
· Now click on 'place order and pay'
· Review the order summary, and tick that you agree to our T&Cs in the orange section
· Then click on the green button 'pay securely now'
· This will bring you to the sagepay secure payment screen where you should choose your payment method
· (You can pay on our site using most credit & debit cards and also with a registered PayPal account)
· Hint: If you are paying via credit or debit card please ensure you know your 3D secure password
· Enter the payment details as directed and complete your payment
· Your're done!
Note regarding PayPal payments
Please ensure your are using a registered PayPal account. Payments made using unregistered or guest accounts may be rejected.
5. Why have items been cancelled from my order?
Items will be cancelled from your order if we are unable to locate them during our picking process. The most common reason is that we no longer have that item in stock.
Our website is updated on a regular basis and all items advertised online are in stock at the time of an update. Unfortunately on very rare occasions where we have small quantities of a particular item, orders placed between updates may exceed the quantity of items we have available. In such circumstances we will allocate goods to the customers on a first come, first served basis.
You will not be charged for any items that have been cancelled and any authorisations for payment made at the time of placing the order will automatically be cleared by your bank. This process will take up to 5 days depending on your banks procedures. For orders placed from overseas this may take longer. Please contact your bank for details.
6. What if I want to return something which I ordered online?
Please complete the returns form here http://euronics.ie/returns/ and a member of our service team will be in touch.
7. I'm moving house / buying a new house and want to get a quote for several appliances?
We'll be happy to send you our most competitive quote - please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the speciifcations and / or model numbers of the appliances you are interested in, as well as your contact information, and we'll come back to you within 1-2 days with a quote. We can also store your order in our warehouse until you are ready to receive it.
Back to Top
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) must never be placed in any of your household wheelie bins. WEEE is taken back free of charge at electrical retail outlets on a one-for-one like-for-like basis. Local authority civic amenity facilities also take back WEEE free of charge. WEEE recycling is free.