- Retina HD display
- 4.7-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit widescreen Multi‑Touch display with IPS technology
- 1334-by-750-pixel resolution at 326 ppi
- 1400:1 contrast ratio (typical)
- 500 cd/m2 max brightness (typical)
- Full sRGB standard
- Dual-domain pixels for wide viewing angles
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating on front
- Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
- Display Zoom
- A8 chip with 64-bit architecture
- M8 motion coprocessor
The Handsets are in pristine condition and as close to brand new as you can get when purchasing a refurbished smartphone. They have also gone through a rigorous quality control process to ensure full working order. Enjoy a ‘Good as New’ device without the price tag.
What do I get with this smartphone?
- An iPhone that works with any Network.
- Tested and Approved Grade A iPhone
|Front Camera (MP)
|Rear Camera (MP)
|Still Image Resolution
|Internal Storage (GB)
A Manufacturer Guarantee indicates that the manufacturer will repair an Item within a set amount of time after purchase. Manufacturer’s warranties cover manufacturing faults that occur within the set amount of time, This does not cover accidental damage.
Most Manufacturers give a 1-2 year guarantee although some manufacturers give a longer parts warranty upon registration of the product.