particular interest to busy cooks is the new tall cavity oven, which boasts an incredible 81 litres total capacity - more than 50% more space than other standard 90cm-wide range cookers on the market. The hob has also been redesigned to maximise space, offering five burners/zones to cater for a variety of pan sizes.
- The grill has been upgraded to include the glide-out grill, for added safety when grilling
- The unique Handyrack allows you to tend easily to your roasts
- Porthole door on the main oven makes it easy to check on food without opening the oven door
- New Catch-rite door fixture - All doors are now fitted with the new all stainless steel door catch. A superior mechanism that under testing shows longevity of over 50 years
- Nite-Lite - After 10pm our clock will automatically dim leaving a softer light in your kitchen during the night
- All Rangemaster range cookers have Steadfast pan supports as standard. Eliminating wobble and potential spills, Steadfast is only available on Rangemaster
|Single / Double
|Oven Capacity (L)
A Manufacturer Guarantee indicates that the manufacturer will repair an Item within a set amount of time after purchase. Manufacturer’s warranties cover manufacturing faults that occur within the set amount of time, This does not cover accidental damage.
Most Manufacturers give a 1-2 year guarantee although some manufacturers give a longer parts warranty upon registration of the product.