Enjoy an easy to use mobile phone with a wide display, a keypad that makes everyday calling and texting simple, a built-in torch, and easy functionality wherever you go.
Use 0 and the 2-9 keys to speed dial an entry from standby. Press and hold the corresponding key.
TEXT SIZE AND CONTRAST
You can adjust the text size for the menu and messages. You can also adjust the brightness of the display.
ICE (In Case of Emergency)
First responders can access medical information from the users’ phone.
The assistance button allows easy access to contact your predefined numbers should you need help. Make sure that the assistance function is activated before use, enter recipients in the numbers list and edit the text message.
To make an assistance call
- When help is needed, press and hold the assistance button for 3 seconds, or press it three times within 1 second. The assistance call begins after a delay of 5 seconds. In this time you can cancel an accidental call.
- An SMS is sent to all recipients in the list.
- The first recipient in the list is called. If the call is not answered within 25 seconds, the next number is called. Calling is repeated 3 times or until the call is answered.
This 2G mobile phone for seniors comes with an AC mains adapter to charge the device when needed. Talk time is up to 8 hours and standby time lasts up to 300 hours.
- AC Adapter spec V/mA: 5V/500mA
- Battery included (type): 800mAh Li-ion
Bluetooth version: 3.0
To turn the torch on, simply slide up the button located on the left side of the device. Slide it down to turn the torch off.
To take a photo:
- Press Menu > Camera.
- Press OK to take the photo.
- Press Options or press Back to take a new photo (if you do not make any selection the picture is saved).
SEPARATED LARGE KEYS
For easier and more comfortable dialling.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.