Repairs or replacement costs following a mechanical or electrical breakdown. This includes Call out, labour, transportation, replacement parts and VAT.
Powerful and lightweight.
The latest Dyson vacuum technology in a compact machine weighing just 2.2kg, for easier cleaning all around the home.
Measures microscopic dust particles
A piezo sensor continuously sizes and counts dust particles – automatically increasing suction power when needed.
Scientific proof of a deep clean
The LCD screen shows what’s been sucked up, displaying real-time scientific proof of a deep clean.
No loss of suction with Root Cyclone™ technology
11 root cyclones generate centrifugal forces of up to 100,000G, to remove microscopic dust from the airflow. This dust is trapped in the bin, so your vacuum doesn’t lose suction
Powerful Dyson Suction
A Dyson Hyperdymium™ motor spins at up to 125,000rpm, generating 150AW of powerful suction for a deep clean.
Whole-machine advanced filtration
Dyson’s fully-sealed filtration traps 99% of microscopic particles and allergens as small as 0.3 microns – and expels cleaner air.3
Single-button power control
Press the Power button once for comfortable, continuous cleaning.
The Direct-drive cleaner head drives stiff nylon bristles deep into rugs and carpets to remove ground-in dirt.
Up to 60 minutes of fade-free power to clean here, there, and everywhere around your home.4
Four cleaning tools included
• Hair screw tool. Picks up long hair and pet hair. Fast. Anti-tangle conical brush bar spirals hair off and into the bin. Motor-driven cleaning for small spaces.
• Combination and Crevice tool to clean surfaces, edges, and right into narrow gaps.
• Soft dusting brush for gentle dusting on delicate surfaces.
• Three power modes. Auto mode intelligently adapts, with the optimum balance of power and run time. Eco mode provides longer run time for bigger cleans, while Boost mode is engineered for short, intensive cleaning.
• LCD screen. Reports performance in real-time, including second-by-second run time display – maintenance alerts, power modes and battery life.
• Hygienic point-and-shoot bin emptying
• Wall-mounted docking station for grab-and-go storage
• Easy to maintain. The filter and Fluffy™ brush bar can be washed, and the bin and tools wiped clean, to remove dust build-up and help optimize your Dyson vacuum’s performance.5
• Separate charger so you can plug it in anywhere
Brightside Extended Warranty
What is covered by brightside extended warranty?
When will i recieve my cover?
Once you have purchased an extended warranty from us, we’ll register your warranty with Brightside and take care of any other paperwork.
How do I make a claim?
Just contact Brightside using the details included in your warranty and quoting your warranty reference number.
Delivery Options at Euronics
What are my Delivery Options?
- Small Items are delivered via DPD or An Post and will be delivered to you within 2-3 working days.
- Large Appliances are delivered via Caulfield Transport and will be delivered to you within 7-10 working days. Please note: Rural addresses may take slightly longer. You will receive a text message from our delivery partner with an estimated delivery time.
- Special Orders may take longer to deliver. Please see individual product delivery information for more details. Or contact us for more information.
What are the Delivery charges?
e.g Kettles, Vacuum Cleaners, TVs up 49"
|Large Appliances||e.g Washing Machines, TVs over 50"||€ 29.99|
|Two Man Delivery||e.g American Style Fridge Freezers||€ 49|
Can My local store deliver my product for me?
All orders placed online through euronics.ie will be delivered from our central warehouse where the standard shipping times apply. Online orders cannot be collected in-store. If you wish to reserve a specific product in-store, please feel out the Reserve Request form on the product page.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Euronics Warranty Plan
- 2 Year Replacement plan for products over €200
- Be Covered For Parts, Labour & Call Out Fees
- If Your Product Can Not Be Repaired, It Is Replaced
- Opens in a new window.