Repairs or replacement costs following a mechanical or electrical breakdown. This includes Call out, labour, transportation, replacement parts and VAT.
Perfect for large areas: position the PowerUnit at the bottom of your Miele Triflex HX1 vacuum cleaner. This is a really convenient way of vacuuming large rooms or areas – such as long hallways or spacious living rooms. The lightweight design makes your vacuum cleaner really easy to hold. And in case you need to take a break from vacuuming every now and then, it also features a self-standing function.
Ultimate flexibility for any situation
Enjoy the ultimate in flexibility: the PowerUnit of your Miele Triflex HX1 vacuum cleaner can be positioned at the top or bottom. This enables you to get under flat furniture easily or to vacuum large areas effortlessly. The PowerUnit can also go solo in an instant: the perfect way to vacuum the car seats or sofa in next to no time. As you can see, the configuration concept of the Triflex HX1 adapts to suit your needs perfectly.
Just need to vacuum up a few crumbs from the sofa or get rid of the dust from the car seats? With the solo PowerUnit, it's an absolute breeze: it detaches really easily and can then be used independently of the suction tube and Electrobrush. It is always at the ready – saving you time while still cleaning efficiently.
All kinds of possibilities: whether you need to vacuum underneath flat furniture or get the dust off the ceiling, with the Triflex HX1 PowerUnit positioned at the top you have maximum flexibility. It makes it really easy to get under beds or cupboards with the vacuum cleaner – for a perfectly clean home.
Convenient and versatile
You can now charge your Miele Triflex HX1 vacuum cleaner really conveniently: depending on your preferred configuration concept, you can charge the device with the PowerUnit in either the upper or lower position. To save drilling holes in the wall for the wall bracket, you can run the cable directly into the battery. No socket available where you keep your vacuum cleaner? Don't worry – the battery charges just as well outside the appliance.
The no-nonsense wall bracket allows you to keep your Miele vacuum cleaner on the wall along with the three-piece accessory set. This saves space that can be used for other things.
- Innovative 3-in-1 function for ultimate flexibility
- As powerful as a conventional vacuum cleaner
- Replaceable Li-ion battery. Up to 60 min RT
- Maintenance-free Hygiene lifetime filter
- Wide Electrobrush for all types of flooring
Brightside Extended Warranty
What is covered by brightside extended warranty?
When will i recieve my cover?
Once you have purchased an extended warranty from us, we’ll register your warranty with Brightside and take care of any other paperwork.
How do I make a claim?
Just contact Brightside using the details included in your warranty and quoting your warranty reference number.
Delivery Options at Euronics
What are my Delivery Options?
- Small Items are delivered via DPD or An Post and will be delivered to you within 2-3 working days.
- Large Appliances are delivered via Caulfield Transport and will be delivered to you within 7-10 working days. Please note: Rural addresses may take slightly longer. You will receive a text message from our delivery partner with an estimated delivery time.
- Special Orders may take longer to deliver. Please see individual product delivery information for more details. Or contact us for more information.
What are the Delivery charges?
e.g Kettles, Vacuum Cleaners, TVs up 49"
|Large Appliances||e.g Washing Machines, TVs over 50"||€ 29.99|
|Two Man Delivery||e.g American Style Fridge Freezers||€ 49|
Can My local store deliver my product for me?
All orders placed online through euronics.ie will be delivered from our central warehouse where the standard shipping times apply. Online orders cannot be collected in-store. If you wish to reserve a specific product in-store, please feel out the Reserve Request form on the product page.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Euronics Warranty Plan
- 2 Year Replacement plan for products over €200
- Be Covered For Parts, Labour & Call Out Fees
- If Your Product Can Not Be Repaired, It Is Replaced
- Opens in a new window.