Repairs or replacement costs following a mechanical or electrical breakdown. This includes Call out, labour, transportation, replacement parts and VAT.
Part of the ever-expanding SmartLife range, this Nedis® Wireless Smart Bulb (GU10 Two-Legged Fitting) allows you to control its colour and brightness remotely through your phone, tablet, PC or voice (using Amazon Alexa or Google Home).
Change its brightness and colour
This bulb can be altered to suit your mood. It offers brightness settings up to 380 lumens (the equivalent of a traditional 40W bulb) and can be turned into any colour as well as a warm shade of white.
You can easily connect it wirelessly to your network using your Wi-Fi router. An intuitive app enables you to set time schedules and pair it to other products from our Nedis®SmartLife range to create your own connected smart home system.
Discover a wide and ever-expanding range of products - such as bulbs, switches, sockets, sensors, and cameras – that can all be controlled through an easy-to-use and intuitive app. With voice control features supported by Amazon Alexa and Google Home, and no need for anything more than your existing Wi-Fi network, this is the connected, smart home made simple.
Whether you're looking for a single smart bulb or socket, or you want to automate your entire house, discover how accessible smart technology is today.
Check Out The Video:
• Change the colour to match your current mood
• Set the brightness up to 380 lumens – similar to a traditional 40W bulb
• Remotely control the light – with your connected devices or voice
• Can be scheduled to turn on and paired to operate automatically with other smart appliances and fixtures
Brightside Extended Warranty
What is covered by brightside extended warranty?
When will i recieve my cover?
Once you have purchased an extended warranty from us, we’ll register your warranty with Brightside and take care of any other paperwork.
How do I make a claim?
Just contact Brightside using the details included in your warranty and quoting your warranty reference number.
Delivery Options at Euronics
What are my Delivery Options?
- Small Items are delivered via DPD or An Post and will be delivered to you within 2-3 working days.
- Large Appliances are delivered via Caulfield Transport and will be delivered to you within 7-10 working days. Please note: Rural addresses may take slightly longer. You will receive a text message from our delivery partner with an estimated delivery time.
- Special Orders may take longer to deliver. Please see individual product delivery information for more details. Or contact us for more information.
What are the Delivery charges?
e.g Kettles, Vacuum Cleaners, TVs up 49"
|Large Appliances||e.g Washing Machines, TVs over 50"||€ 29.99|
|Two Man Delivery||e.g American Style Fridge Freezers||€ 49|
Can My local store deliver my product for me?
All orders placed online through euronics.ie will be delivered from our central warehouse where the standard shipping times apply. Online orders cannot be collected in-store. If you wish to reserve a specific product in-store, please feel out the Reserve Request form on the product page.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.