- Small Items are delivered via DPD or An Post and will be delivered to you within 2-3 working days.
- Large Appliances are delivered via Caulfield Transport and will be delivered to you within 7-10 working days. Please note: Rural addresses may take slightly longer. You will receive a text message from our delivery partner with an estimated delivery time.
- Special Orders may take longer to deliver. Please see individual product delivery information for more details. Or contact us for more information.
The Swan Hot Water Urn is the ideal appliance for large-scale gatherings, such as meetings or outdoor events. Solely used for boiling large amounts of water.
Constructed from hygienic stainless steel and with the exceptional build quality, this highly efficient 10 litre Catering Urn from Swan is designed with longevity in mind and is sure to provide years of sterling service.
An integrated tap ensures the perfect pour every time while the concealed heating element takes the hassle out of cleaning.
- Stainless Steel: Helps protect against limescale build-up
- Improved Tap: The tap design has been modified to provide easier water flow, and prevention of accidental operation
- Locking Lid: Twist the lid to lock it in place
- Carry Handles: Heat resistant handles allow you to move the urn easier
- Keep Warm: Maintains the optimum temperature of the water, without excessive boiling
The Last of Us Promotion:
Get 2 months of NOW entertainment for just €10 when you buy selected TVs and tech online at euronics.ie.
All you have to do is upload proof of purchase to the link below.
Once your proof of purchase is received, you will get an email with a voucher code.
Then you can enjoy streaming the Last of Us and other great shows on NOW!
Delivery Options at Euronics
What are my Delivery Options?
What are the Delivery charges?
e.g Kettles, Vacuum Cleaners, TVs up 49"
|Large Appliances||e.g Washing Machines, TVs over 50"||€ 29.99|
|Two Man Delivery||e.g American Style Fridge Freezers||€ 49|
Can My local store deliver my product for me?
To arrange a delivery from your local store, please contact the store directly or use our Click & Reserve system for a call back. If you would like to purchase something for delivery from your local store, the store will organise payment from you directly.
All orders placed online through euronics.ie will be delivered from our central warehouse where the standard shipping times and rates apply. Online orders cannot be collected in-store. If you wish to reserve a specific product in-store, please fill out the Reserve Request form on the product page.
Where applicable, included in the retail price of online products is a contribution to recycling costs (PRF) of 5 EUR for large domestic appliances/TV's and 10 EUR for American Side by Side refrigeration.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.