Repairs or replacement costs following a mechanical or electrical breakdown. This includes Call out, labour, transportation, replacement parts and VAT.
- SensitiveDrying System: the unique drum structure protects and delivers a drying performance without creases.
- Noise Level: pleasantly quiet at 65 dB.
- AntiVibration™ Design: extremely stable and especially quiet thanks to special vibration protection.
- AutoDry: prevents shrinking as drying degree is achieved exactly.
- Easy-to-use LED display with touch control and many additional functions like start delay and remaining time.
Fabric-friendly drying with the Sensitive Drying System.
With the Sensitive Drying System, laundry is dried by mild, warm air coming from all sides and gently mixed by the curving Soft carriers, instead of lying flat on the fabric-friendly drum structure. The result is soft laundry with no creases.
AntiVibration sidewall: more stability and less vibration.
The new design of the side walls is not only eye catching: the system also provides more stability and reduces vibration. The enhanced insulation also regulates noise levels, making Bosch Logixx and Avantixx very quiet even during the spin cycle.
In the sterilization process, the drum maintains a high temperature to ensure all the clothes are thoroughly cleaned. High temperatures and precision sensor technology guarantees clean clothes without damaging the fabrics.
Electric damp detector
Whether it's partly dried or fully dried, Bosch tumble dryers adjusts the drying programs to suit your needs.
Intuitive technology helps protect outdoor clothing when tumble dried.
Quick 40’ drying
Quick 40' drying is perfect for a small load of light fabrics. High precision temperatures and monitoring of the degree of dryness guarantees fast drying, so you can wear the clothes immediately after the drying is complete.
|Number of Programmes||9|
|Loading Type||Front Loading|
|Noise Level - Spin (dB)||65dB|
|Annual Energy Consumption (kW)||560kW|
|Manufacturers Warranty||2 Years|
Brightside Extended Warranty
What is covered by brightside extended warranty?
When will i recieve my cover?
Once you have purchased an extended warranty from us, we’ll register your warranty with Brightside and take care of any other paperwork.
How do I make a claim?
Just contact Brightside using the details included in your warranty and quoting your warranty reference number.
Delivery Options at Euronics
What are my Delivery Options?
- Small Items are delivered via DPD or An Post and will be delivered to you within 2-3 working days.
- Large Appliances are delivered via Caulfield Transport and will be delivered to you within 7-10 working days. Please note: Rural addresses may take slightly longer. You will receive a text message from our delivery partner with an estimated delivery time.
- Special Orders may take longer to deliver. Please see individual product delivery information for more details. Or contact us for more information.
What are the Delivery charges?
e.g Kettles, Vacuum Cleaners, TVs up 49"
|Large Appliances||e.g Washing Machines, TVs over 50"||€ 29.99|
|Two Man Delivery||e.g American Style Fridge Freezers||€ 49|
Can My local store deliver my product for me?
All orders placed online through euronics.ie will be delivered from our central warehouse where the standard shipping times apply. Online orders cannot be collected in-store. If you wish to reserve a specific product in-store, please feel out the Reserve Request form on the product page.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Euronics Warranty Plan
- 2 Year Replacement plan for products over €200
- Be Covered For Parts, Labour & Call Out Fees
- If Your Product Can Not Be Repaired, It Is Replaced
- Opens in a new window.