- Small Items are delivered via DPD or An Post and will be delivered to you within 2-3 working days.
- Large Appliances are delivered via Caulfield Transport and will be delivered to you within 7-10 working days. Please note: Rural addresses may take slightly longer. You will receive a text message from our delivery partner with an estimated delivery time.
- Special Orders may take longer to deliver. Please see individual product delivery information for more details. Or contact us for more information.
Now you can get your ironing done in half the time! Our Jet Steam Generator is a compact steam generator with a lightweight iron. It has the power and performance needed to outshine the traditional steam iron. With a high 4.5 bar pump pressure and a powerful 60g of constant steam, it glides through creases, while loosening creases through multiple layers. Despite being compact, this steam generator still offers a 1L tank capacity.
- 4.5 bar pressure, 2200w power and 60g constant steam
- Durable ceramic soleplate and 1l water tank
- Quick heat up in just 2 minutes
- Replacable anti-scale cartridge
- Cable length (m): 1.8
|Bar Steam Pressure||4.5|
|Cord Length||1.6 m|
|Iron Type||Steam Generator|
|Type of Sole Plate||
|Water Capacity||1000 ml|
|Steam Output||60 g/min|
|Parts Warranty||36 months|
Delivery Options at Euronics
What are my Delivery Options?
What are the Delivery charges?
e.g Kettles, Vacuum Cleaners, TVs up 49"
|Large Appliances||e.g Washing Machines, TVs over 50"||€ 29.99|
|Two Man Delivery||e.g American Style Fridge Freezers||€ 49|
Can My local store deliver my product for me?
To arrange a delivery from your local store, please contact the store directly or use our Click & Reserve system for a call back. If you would like to purchase something for delivery from your local store, the store will organise payment from you directly.
All orders placed online through euronics.ie will be delivered from our central warehouse where the standard shipping times and rates apply. Online orders cannot be collected in-store. If you wish to reserve a specific product in-store, please fill out the Reserve Request form on the product page.
Brightside Extended Warranty
What is covered by brightside extended warranty?
Repairs or replacement costs following a mechanical or electrical breakdown. This includes Call out, labour, transportation, replacement parts and VAT.
When will i recieve my cover?
Once you have purchased an extended warranty from us, we’ll register your warranty with Brightside and take care of any other paperwork.
How do I make a claim?
Just contact Brightside using the details included in your warranty and quoting your warranty reference number.
Where applicable, included in the retail price of online products is a contribution to recycling costs (PRF) of 5 EUR for large domestic appliances/TV's and 10 EUR for American Side by Side refrigeration.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.