Repairs or replacement costs following a mechanical or electrical breakdown. This includes Call out, labour, transportation, replacement parts and VAT.
Imbued with ultra-chic styling that makes this collection a firm favourite among those with more classical tastes, this range can cater for three different size preferences, being at home in any kitchen. The Classic Deluxe is available in a gorgeous colour palette, including our latest trend-led shades Royal Pearl & Olive Green.
- A rated ovens giving the best possible energy efficiency
- Ceramic hob, with "hot hob" indicators for added safety
- Multifunction oven, allows food to be cooked to perfection by selecting the correct function for the food
- Handyrack, adjustable rack attached to oven door making it easy to tend to roasts
- Catalytic liners, the cook clean liners absorb fat and steam during cooking, and release these deposits to the base when above 200°C, ensuring that the oven is kept as clean as possible with the minimum effort
- Rapid response, reducing heat up time by 30%, meaning that there is no need to preheat the oven for responsive cooking
- Timer, for added peace of mind when cooking unattended
- Porthole door, making it easy to check on food without having to open the oven door
- New Catch-rite door fixture - All doors are now fitted with the new all stainless steel door catch. A superior mechanism that under testing shows longevity of over 50 years
- Nite-Lite - After 10pm our clock will automatically dim leaving a softer light in your kitchen during the night
- All Rangemaster range cookers have Steadfast pan supports as standard. Eliminating wobble and potential spills, Steadfast is only available on Rangemaster
|Door Type||Double Glazed|
|Single / Double||Double|
|Cleaning||Easy-clean enamel, Catalytic|
|Oven Capacity (L)||140|
|Hob Width (mm)||900|
Brightside Extended Warranty
What is covered by brightside extended warranty?
When will i recieve my cover?
Once you have purchased an extended warranty from us, we’ll register your warranty with Brightside and take care of any other paperwork.
How do I make a claim?
Just contact Brightside using the details included in your warranty and quoting your warranty reference number.
Delivery Options at Euronics
What are my Delivery Options?
- Small Items are delivered via DPD or An Post and will be delivered to you within 2-3 working days.
- Large Appliances are delivered via Caulfield Transport and will be delivered to you within 7-10 working days. Please note: Rural addresses may take slightly longer. You will receive a text message from our delivery partner with an estimated delivery time.
- Special Orders may take longer to deliver. Please see individual product delivery information for more details. Or contact us for more information.
What are the Delivery charges?
e.g Kettles, Vacuum Cleaners, TVs up 49"
|Large Appliances||e.g Washing Machines, TVs over 50"||€ 29.99|
|Two Man Delivery||e.g American Style Fridge Freezers||€ 49|
Can My local store deliver my product for me?
All orders placed online through euronics.ie will be delivered from our central warehouse where the standard shipping times apply. Online orders cannot be collected in-store. If you wish to reserve a specific product in-store, please feel out the Reserve Request form on the product page.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.