Extended Lead Time: - Some range cookers are currently experiencing unprecedented lead times. Please contact us before purchasing so we can check when your range will be available. We cannot currently guarantee delivery.
- A rated ovens giving the best possible energy efficiency
- Ceramic hob, with "hot hob" indicators for added safety
- Multifunction oven, allows food to be cooked to perfection by selecting the correct function for the food
- Handyrack, adjustable rack attached to oven door making it easy to tend to roasts
- Catalytic liners, the cook clean liners absorb fat and steam during cooking, and release these deposits to the base when above 200°C, ensuring that the oven is kept as clean as possible with the minimum effort
- Rapid response, reducing heat up time by 30%, meaning that there is no need to preheat the oven for responsive cooking
- Timer, for added peace of mind when cooking unattended
- Porthole door, making it easy to check on food without having to open the oven door
- New Catch-rite door fixture - All doors are now fitted with the new all stainless steel door catch. A superior mechanism that under testing shows longevity of over 50 years
- Nite-Lite - After 10pm our clock will automatically dim leaving a softer light in your kitchen during the night
- All Rangemaster range cookers have Steadfast pan supports as standard. Eliminating wobble and potential spills, Steadfast is only available on Rangemaster
|Door Type||Double Glazed|
|Single / Double||Double|
|Cleaning||Easy-clean enamel, Catalytic|
|Oven Capacity (L)||140|
|Hob Width (mm)||900|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.