The following terms apply in relation to unwanted goods:
- Do not install or use unwanted goods. This counts as acceptance of goods and the goods are then non-refundable and non-returnable
- You have a statutory right to return unopened goods purchased on www.euronics.ie up to 14 (fourteen) days after purchase. If you are not ordering a replacement item, a charge may be incurred to return the item.
- You must notify us of your wish to return the item within 14 (fourteen) days of purchase, stating the date of delivery
- You may return your goods by your own means to Euronics C/O Electrocity, Ormonde Road Retail Park, Dublin Road, Kilkenny or by requesting collection by us
- If you request collection, a fee of €35 or more may be incurred and the goods will be collected as the soonest available time. Please note we only offer collection for large appliances.
- You have a duty of care while the goods are in your possession and we reserve the right to charge you for any damage that may have occurred during this period
- We reserve the right to apply a re-packaging fee to the goods returned under the following conditions:
- The goods received back are as new but incomplete (e.g missing components)
- The returned goods are missing their original packaging
- The cancellation was requested outside of the 14 day cancellation period
- We do not accept returns and will not provide refunds under the following conditions:
- The goods are in any condition other than ‘as new’
- The goods have been installed and/or used
- Cables and/or components have been cut or terminated
- Refunds will be reimbursed within 30 days of the cancellation date
- If requested, we will remove old appliances on a like for like basis upon delivery of your new goods. Please note: old appliances must be disconnected prior to removal by our delivery partners. This service is not charged for.
- For small appliances, and TVs under 50”, we will deliver via An Post. An Post will not collect old appliances however we accept them in any of our stores or your local WEEE recycling centres.
- If is your responsibility to ensure all personal data is removed or destroyed from computing devices (laptops, smartphones, tablets) prior to recycling with us.
- Local authority civic amenity facilities also take back WEEE and waste batteries free of charge. WEEE and waste battery recycling is free.
9. Accuracy of Product Information
All product information shown on the website is believed to be correct and accurate from source material. We cannot be held liable for any errors or omissions.
We update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.