Repairs or replacement costs following a mechanical or electrical breakdown. This includes Call out, labour, transportation, replacement parts and VAT.
German Engineering - Great Pricing
With over 125 years of production and expertise in the appliance and metal industries, Blomberg is recognised as a German quality brand in home appliances. Through an outstanding collection of environment and user friendly products Blomberg aims to bring harmony to the life at home.
A large capacity, four cooking functions, and easy clean oven liners, make the Blomberg OEN9302X perfect for any household.
This 60cm Blomberg oven has striking features with its futuristic stainless steel front, black glass control panel, and large digital display. It’s undeniably stunning, and, as it’s built in, it’ll give a seamless look to any kitchen.
Install alongside under-counter units, perhaps with a built-in hob installed above. Or, you could place it at a convenient height mid-way down full length units, so you can take things in and out easily.
A generous 71 litre net capacity will provide more than enough oven space for any household. The OEN9302X comes with two wire shelves which can be placed on multiple levels, ensuring complete flexibility when cooking.
This Blomberg model also has double glass doors, as well as an internal light, to make it easy to check on your food without interrupting the cooking process. The modern touch-control LED timer is animated, fully programmable, and comes with an Eco mode so that you can cook all your dishes with ease, while the control knobs are simple: just push in, and pop out.
Choose from four functions that cover all cooking styles; programme the oven to defrost, fan, grill, or grill and fan simultaneously. The fan ensures that hot air is circulated throughout the entire oven, to achieve even cooking across the multiple levels.
The temperature of the full-width grill can be adjusted, which is ideal if you want to quickly cook some crispy bacon, or slowly grill a chicken breast. The OEN9302X even comes with a full sized enamel cooking tray and grill rack.
Easy to Clean
An enamel lining on the side walls, and a catalytic liner on the back wall, takes the hard work out of cleaning this Blomberg oven. The enamel liners have a glossy surface, which makes it simple to remove burnt on food and grease, while the catalytic liner helps turn any grime to ash when the oven reaches high temperatures. Just wipe away the remnants with a damp cloth, and you’re good to go.
3 Year Warranty
The Blomberg range not only incorporates the latest technology and style, every product has been designed from the ground up to give a long life of outstanding performance. Every Blomberg model comes with a 3 Year Manufactuers Warranty so you can rest assured that should disaster happen, you will be looked after.
Touch control LED timer and push in and out temperature control dial. Easy to clean with an enamel lining, it helps to reduce those hours spent scrubbing burnt food from the bottom of the cavity.
- Fully programmable LED timer
- Full width variable grill with recessed grill element
- 5 different functions for versatility
- Grey Enamel with side racks
- Easy clean, double glazed oven door with full glass inner door
- Maximum oven visibility - large viewing window and interior light
- Easy clean enamel
- High quality hinges for easy door removal and oven cleaning
- Full size enamel cooking tray with internal grill rack
- Finger print free stainless steel
- Easy grip push-in pop-out knobs
- Easy to clean catalytic back liner
|Door Type||Double Glazed|
|Single / Double||Single|
|Cleaning||Easy to Clean Enamel|
|Total Capacity (L)||71|
|Manufacturers Warranty||3 Years|
Brightside Extended Warranty
What is covered by brightside extended warranty?
When will i recieve my cover?
Once you have purchased an extended warranty from us, we’ll register your warranty with Brightside and take care of any other paperwork.
How do I make a claim?
Just contact Brightside using the details included in your warranty and quoting your warranty reference number.
Delivery Options at Euronics
What are my Delivery Options?
- Small Items are delivered via DPD or An Post and will be delivered to you within 2-3 working days.
- Large Appliances are delivered via Caulfield Transport and will be delivered to you within 7-10 working days. Please note: Rural addresses may take slightly longer. You will receive a text message from our delivery partner with an estimated delivery time.
- Special Orders may take longer to deliver. Please see individual product delivery information for more details. Or contact us for more information.
What are the Delivery charges?
e.g Kettles, Vacuum Cleaners, TVs up 49"
|Large Appliances||e.g Washing Machines, TVs over 50"||€ 29.99|
|Two Man Delivery||e.g American Style Fridge Freezers||€ 49|
Can My local store deliver my product for me?
All orders placed online through euronics.ie will be delivered from our central warehouse where the standard shipping times apply. Online orders cannot be collected in-store. If you wish to reserve a specific product in-store, please feel out the Reserve Request form on the product page.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Euronics Warranty Plan
- 2 Year Replacement plan for products over €200
- Be Covered For Parts, Labour & Call Out Fees
- If Your Product Can Not Be Repaired, It Is Replaced
- Opens in a new window.