- Small Items are delivered via DPD or An Post and will be delivered to you within 2-3 working days.
- Large Appliances are delivered via Caulfield Transport and will be delivered to you within 7-10 working days. Please note: Rural addresses may take slightly longer. You will receive a text message from our delivery partner with an estimated delivery time.
- Special Orders may take longer to deliver. Please see individual product delivery information for more details. Or contact us for more information.
- Captures dust, allergens and H1N1 virus
- Removes 99.95% of pollutants as small as 0.1 microns
- HEPA filter: Glass fiber HEPA filter
- Airflow at max. setting: 290 l/s
- Amp diameter: 204 mm
- Base diameter with plate: 220 mm
- Product diameter (skirt): 220 mm
- Product diameter (shrouds): 220 mm
Automatically Senses and Captures Pollutants. Purifies and Cools You
Dyson purifiers combine intelligent sensing with an advanced filtration system that captures gases  and 99.95% of particles as small as 0.1 microns. And only Dyson purifiers have powerful Air Multiplier technology to purify the whole room.
Senses and Reports AutomaticallyIntegrated sensors constantly analyse your air, while our unique algorithm cross-checks data every second. It diagnoses pollutants at a molecular level, displaying live results on the LCD.
Captures Gases and Ultrafine Particles
The HEPA H13 filter captures 99.95% of particles as small as 0.1 microns. A layer of activated carbon also removes odours and gases including VOCs.
Purifies the Whole Room
Only Dyson purifiers have Air Multiplier technology. It generates the circulation power to draw even distant pollutants into the machine, projecting purified air throughout the room.
Fully Sealed to HEPA H13
In our latest purifiers, it's not just the filter that meets HEPA H13 standard, it's the whole machine. So what goes inside, stays inside.
Cools You in Summer
In warmer weather, a powerful stream of purified airflow can cool you down.
Draught-Free Diffused Mode
Diverts airflow through the back of the machine. To purify, without cooling you.
Now 20% Quieter
Acoustically engineered to reduce turbulence, so it's 20% quieter than the previous model.
Oscillates Up to 350°
Adjustable oscillation projects purified air around the whole room.
For lighter sleepers. Monitors and purifies using the quietest settings, along with a dimmed display.
Easy Filter Care
The filter is quick and easy to change. With automatic filter-life notifications on the LCD.
Curved and magnetised to store neatly on top of the machine.
1. Tested for filtration efficiency at 0.1 microns (EN1822, ISO29463).
2. Gas capture rates may vary.
3. In maximum setting. Tested for air projection, purification coverage in a 81m3 room.
4. Particle challenge by DEHS oil specified in EN1822 within a chamber specified in ASTM F3150. Tested in Max Mode at IBR US, for whole machine efficiency above 99.95%.
- 360° Glass HEPA and activated carbon filter
Sealed HEPA filter made from borosilicate microfibres, pleated hundreds of times, to capture 99.95% of ultrafine particles with activated carbon filter to remove gases and odours.
- Remote control
Remote control curved and magnetised to store neatly on the machine.
Where applicable, included in the retail price of online products is a contribution to recycling costs (PRF) of 5 EUR for large domestic appliances/TV's and 10 EUR for American Side by Side refrigeration.
Delivery Options at Euronics
What are my Delivery Options?
What are the Delivery charges?
e.g Kettles, Vacuum Cleaners, TVs up 49"
|Large Appliances||e.g Washing Machines, TVs over 50"||€ 29.99|
|Two Man Delivery||e.g American Style Fridge Freezers||€ 49|
Can My local store deliver my product for me?
To arrange a delivery from your local store, please contact the store directly or use our Click & Reserve system for a call back. If you would like to purchase something for delivery from your local store, the store will organise payment from you directly.
All orders placed online through euronics.ie will be delivered from our central warehouse where the standard shipping times and rates apply. Online orders cannot be collected in-store. If you wish to reserve a specific product in-store, please fill out the Reserve Request form on the product page.
Brightside Extended Warranty
What is covered by brightside extended warranty?
Repairs or replacement costs following a mechanical or electrical breakdown. This includes Call out, labour, transportation, replacement parts and VAT.
When will i recieve my cover?
Once you have purchased an extended warranty from us, we’ll register your warranty with Brightside and take care of any other paperwork.
How do I make a claim?
Just contact Brightside using the details included in your warranty and quoting your warranty reference number.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Euronics Warranty Plan
- 2 Year Replacement plan for products over €200
- Be Covered For Parts, Labour & Call Out Fees
- If Your Product Can Not Be Repaired, It Is Replaced
- Opens in a new window.