Repairs or replacement costs following a mechanical or electrical breakdown. This includes Call out, labour, transportation, replacement parts and VAT.
Equipped with Low Frost technology and a range of storage options, this Hoover fridge freezer is ideal for every home.
- Silver Trims on Shelves
- Low Frost Combi Fridge Freezer 55cm
- Internal Electronic User Interface
- 50/50 split
Hoover’s freestanding HVT3CLFCKIH includes an energy efficient LED internal light, which consumes less electricity than a standard bulb. Plus, producing a noise level of just 39 dB, you won’t even notice your fridge freezer running.
Offering an 11 hour storage period without power, you can rest easy knowing that your food is safe in the event of a power cut. The flame retardant back also offers extra peace of mind. What’s more, the reversible doors allow the fridge freezer to be placed anywhere in your kitchen.
Brightside Extended Warranty
What is covered by brightside extended warranty?
When will i recieve my cover?
Once you have purchased an extended warranty from us, we’ll register your warranty with Brightside and take care of any other paperwork.
How do I make a claim?
Just contact Brightside using the details included in your warranty and quoting your warranty reference number.
Delivery Options at Euronics
What are my Delivery Options?
- Small Items are delivered via DPD or An Post and will be delivered to you within 2-3 working days.
- Large Appliances are delivered via Caulfield Transport and will be delivered to you within 7-10 working days. Please note: Rural addresses may take slightly longer. You will receive a text message from our delivery partner with an estimated delivery time.
- Special Orders may take longer to deliver. Please see individual product delivery information for more details. Or contact us for more information.
What are the Delivery charges?
e.g Kettles, Vacuum Cleaners, TVs up 49"
|Large Appliances||e.g Washing Machines, TVs over 50"||€ 29.99|
|Two Man Delivery||e.g American Style Fridge Freezers||€ 49|
Can My local store deliver my product for me?
All orders placed online through euronics.ie will be delivered from our central warehouse where the standard shipping times apply. Online orders cannot be collected in-store. If you wish to reserve a specific product in-store, please feel out the Reserve Request form on the product page.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Euronics Warranty Plan
- 2 Year Replacement plan for products over €200
- Be Covered For Parts, Labour & Call Out Fees
- If Your Product Can Not Be Repaired, It Is Replaced
- Opens in a new window.