- Small Items are delivered via DPD or An Post and will be delivered to you within 2-3 working days.
- Large Appliances are delivered via Caulfield Transport and will be delivered to you within 7-10 working days. Please note: Rural addresses may take slightly longer. You will receive a text message from our delivery partner with an estimated delivery time.
- Special Orders may take longer to deliver. Please see individual product delivery information for more details. Or contact us for more information.
Boost CX1 Parquet PowerLine - SNCF0
- Powerful cleaning performance thanks to vortex technology
- Always stays on track thanks to TrackDrive
- Maximum air hygiene with HEPA AirClean filter
- Gentle on delicate hard floors – flexible Parquet Twister
- Extremely convenient height adjustment thanks to a Comfort telescopic tube.
- 890W Power
- Vortex Technology
- 10m Operating Radius
- Hygiene AirClean Filter
Powerful Cleaning Performance
The Boost CX1 is a high performer on any floor. An airflow exceeding 100 km/h ensures perfect capture of both coarse soiling and fine dust. The Boost CX1 achieves an extremely high air throughput thanks to an efficient floorhead, optimum airways and an innovative 890W motor.
Check Out The Video:
With the smallest bagless Boost CX1 vacuum cleaner from Miele, you benefit from the highest cleaning performance and a compact design. Small enough to stand on an open magazine, a perfect fit for homes of any size.
Safe and steady on track
The innovative TrackDrive wheel design keeps the vacuum on track. While staying particularly agile with its compact dimensions and low 5.8kg weight.
Multistage filtration system
The excellent filtration performance of the Boost CX1 is the result of a multi-stage filtration system. For filtering extremely fine particles, the Boost CX1 is equipped, depending on the model, with the Hygiene AirClean filter for normal requirements or the HEPA AirClean filter for the highest hygiene demands. The HEPA AirClean filter has a dust retention capacity of more than 99.999%* and is therefore ideal for those allergic to house dust.
Easy to empty
The dust container can be removed simply by lifting it out by its handle. With one click of the ‘Empty’ button, the container opens and all the dust drops into the bin.
Delivery Options at Euronics
What are my Delivery Options?
What are the Delivery charges?
e.g Kettles, Vacuum Cleaners, TVs up 49"
|Large Appliances||e.g Washing Machines, TVs over 50"||€ 29.99|
|Two Man Delivery||e.g American Style Fridge Freezers||€ 49|
Can My local store deliver my product for me?
To arrange a delivery from your local store, please contact the store directly or use our Click & Reserve system for a call back. If you would like to purchase something for delivery from your local store, the store will organise payment from you directly.
All orders placed online through euronics.ie will be delivered from our central warehouse where the standard shipping times and rates apply. Online orders cannot be collected in-store. If you wish to reserve a specific product in-store, please fill out the Reserve Request form on the product page.
Brightside Extended Warranty
What is covered by brightside extended warranty?
Repairs or replacement costs following a mechanical or electrical breakdown. This includes Call out, labour, transportation, replacement parts and VAT.
When will i recieve my cover?
Once you have purchased an extended warranty from us, we’ll register your warranty with Brightside and take care of any other paperwork.
How do I make a claim?
Just contact Brightside using the details included in your warranty and quoting your warranty reference number.
Where applicable, included in the retail price of online products is a contribution to recycling costs (PRF) of 5 EUR for large domestic appliances/TV's and 10 EUR for American Side by Side refrigeration.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Euronics Warranty Plan
- 2 Year Replacement plan for products over €200
- Be Covered For Parts, Labour & Call Out Fees
- If Your Product Can Not Be Repaired, It Is Replaced