- Small Items are delivered via DPD or An Post and will be delivered to you within 2-3 working days.
- Large Appliances are delivered via Caulfield Transport and will be delivered to you within 7-10 working days. Please note: Rural addresses may take slightly longer. You will receive a text message from our delivery partner with an estimated delivery time.
- Special Orders may take longer to deliver. Please see individual product delivery information for more details. Or contact us for more information.
If you're a serious cook, you need a serious cooker. With a wealth of features, including two spacious ovens and a separate grill compartment with our renowned glide-out-grill system, the Professional + range cookers offer the sleek modern lines of its contemporaries with a few extra treats thrown in.
- The grill has been upgraded to include the glide-out grill, for added safety when grilling
- The unique Handyrack allows you to tend easily to your roasts
- Porthole door on the main oven makes it easy to check on food without opening the oven door
- Ceramic and Induction models have ‘hot hob’ indicators for safety
- New Catch-rite door fixture - All doors are now fitted with the new all stainless steel door catch. A superior mechanism that under testing shows longevity of over 50 years
- Nite-Lite - After 10pm our clock will automatically dim leaving a softer light in your kitchen during the night
- All Rangemaster range cookers have Steadfast pan supports as standard. Eliminating wobble and potential spills, Steadfast is only available on Rangemaster
- All our induction models offer SpillGuard technology. SpillGuard ensures accidental spills are contained within the hob for easy cleaning
- Smart, intelligent and ultra efficient; the new i5 Induction is now available across all models and variants
|Door Type||Triple Glazed|
|Single / Double||Double|
|Oven Capacity (L)||155|
Where applicable, included in the retail price of online products is a contribution to recycling costs (PRF) of 5 EUR for large domestic appliances/TV's and 10 EUR for American Side by Side refrigeration.
Delivery Options at Euronics
What are my Delivery Options?
What are the Delivery charges?
e.g Kettles, Vacuum Cleaners, TVs up 49"
|Large Appliances||e.g Washing Machines, TVs over 50"||€ 29.99|
|Two Man Delivery||e.g American Style Fridge Freezers||€ 49|
Can My local store deliver my product for me?
To arrange a delivery from your local store, please contact the store directly or use our Click & Reserve system for a call back. If you would like to purchase something for delivery from your local store, the store will organise payment from you directly.
All orders placed online through euronics.ie will be delivered from our central warehouse where the standard shipping times and rates apply. Online orders cannot be collected in-store. If you wish to reserve a specific product in-store, please fill out the Reserve Request form on the product page.
Brightside Extended Warranty
What is covered by brightside extended warranty?
Repairs or replacement costs following a mechanical or electrical breakdown. This includes Call out, labour, transportation, replacement parts and VAT.
When will i recieve my cover?
Once you have purchased an extended warranty from us, we’ll register your warranty with Brightside and take care of any other paperwork.
How do I make a claim?
Just contact Brightside using the details included in your warranty and quoting your warranty reference number.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.