Repairs or replacement costs following a mechanical or electrical breakdown. This includes Call out, labour, transportation, replacement parts and VAT.
Equipped with Intellitemp, this iron gives you the freedom to iron different fabrics without switching settings. With a no garment burns guarantee AND a 3-year guarantee, you can iron with confidence, while the Crystal Clear water tank helps you keep an eye on water levels.
Intellitemp is Your Laundry Legend
The advanced Intellitemp technology was designed to take the hassle out of ironing. It automatically adjusts steam output for different fabric types, which means you don't have to pre-sort, worry about changing settings or deal with garment burns ever again.
Go the Distance
Heating up in just 45 seconds to a constant steam output of 35g/min, you can hit the steam shot button for a quick boost of 120g/min to really cut through creases. And with extensive drop testing and sole plate trials.
A Weight Off Your Shoulders
The automatic shut-off feature is great for busy households, as the iron will power down after eight minutes of disuse so you don't have to wake up in a cold sweat wondering whether you remembered to turn it off. That's peace of mind.
Clear as Crystal
Tired of relying on a tiny water window to tell us how close we were to running out, and sick of spilling water all over the ironing board when we refilled. "Why not make the whole reservoir see-through?" engineers asked. The rest, as they say, is history.
- Intellitemp - no garment burns and no switching settings
- Clear water tank so no more running dry or overflowing
- Auto shut-off after 8 minutes of disuse
- Ceramic soleplate is smooth and durable
- Heat up time: Under 45 seconds
- Water tank size (l): 0.37
Brightside Extended Warranty
What is covered by brightside extended warranty?
When will i recieve my cover?
Once you have purchased an extended warranty from us, we’ll register your warranty with Brightside and take care of any other paperwork.
How do I make a claim?
Just contact Brightside using the details included in your warranty and quoting your warranty reference number.
Delivery Options at Euronics
What are my Delivery Options?
- Small Items are delivered via DPD or An Post and will be delivered to you within 2-3 working days.
- Large Appliances are delivered via Caulfield Transport and will be delivered to you within 7-10 working days. Please note: Rural addresses may take slightly longer. You will receive a text message from our delivery partner with an estimated delivery time.
- Special Orders may take longer to deliver. Please see individual product delivery information for more details. Or contact us for more information.
What are the Delivery charges?
e.g Kettles, Vacuum Cleaners, TVs up 49"
|Large Appliances||e.g Washing Machines, TVs over 50"||€ 29.99|
|Two Man Delivery||e.g American Style Fridge Freezers||€ 49|
Can My local store deliver my product for me?
All orders placed online through euronics.ie will be delivered from our central warehouse where the standard shipping times apply. Online orders cannot be collected in-store. If you wish to reserve a specific product in-store, please feel out the Reserve Request form on the product page.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.