Repairs or replacement costs following a mechanical or electrical breakdown. This includes Call out, labour, transportation, replacement parts and VAT.
All the power is now in your hands with the Razor Power Core S85 electric scooter. It features a hand-operated front brake in addition to the rear-fender brake, creating a dual-braking system for better control. The 8″ (200 mm) pneumatic front tire delivers a smoother ride on uneven terrain.
The high torque Power Core hub motor delivers top speeds of up to 10 mph (16 km/h) and its rechargeable battery provides up to 35 minutes of uninterrupted ride time on a single charge. For riders age 8+ and up to 120 lbs (54 kg), the all-steel frame and stable rear-wheel drive make the Razor Power Core S85 electric scooter a safe, solid, and smooth ride to bring out your fun side.
TOP SPEED, POWERED BY POWER CORE
Razor’s innovative Power Core technology features a high-torque, maintenance-free hub motor that delivers speeds up to 10 mph (16 km/h) – top speed in its class, and the 12V rechargeable battery provides up to 35 minutes of ride time on a single charge.
An 8″ (200 mm) pneumatic front tire helps soften out rough surfaces and delivers a smoother ride on uneven terrain.
The control is now in your hands with a thumb-activated throttle and a hand-operated front brake. The rear-fender brake provides a dual-braking system giving the rider more control of starts and stops.
SAFE AND STABLE
Razor Black Label E100 electric scooter is rear-wheel drive, apportions greater weight to the rear, enhancing both drive traction and ease of steering.
- Powered by Power Core – Innovative Power Core technology features a high-torque, maintenance-free hub motor that generates speeds up to 10 mph (16 km/h) – top speed in its class.
- Smooth Moves – An 8″ (200 mm) pneumatic front tire delivers a smoother ride on uneven terrain.
- Intuitive Control – Thumb-activated throttle, hand-operated front brake, and rear-fender brake put you in control of starts and stops.
- Safe and Stable – Rear-wheel drive apportions greater weight to the rear, enhancing both drive traction and ease of steering.
- Sturdy and Stylish – All-new design with an all-steel deck and frame, plus an airless, flat-free rear tire for a solid ride
Brightside Extended Warranty
What is covered by brightside extended warranty?
When will i recieve my cover?
Once you have purchased an extended warranty from us, we’ll register your warranty with Brightside and take care of any other paperwork.
How do I make a claim?
Just contact Brightside using the details included in your warranty and quoting your warranty reference number.
Delivery Options at Euronics
What are my Delivery Options?
- Small Items are delivered via DPD or An Post and will be delivered to you within 2-3 working days.
- Large Appliances are delivered via Caulfield Transport and will be delivered to you within 7-10 working days. Please note: Rural addresses may take slightly longer. You will receive a text message from our delivery partner with an estimated delivery time.
- Special Orders may take longer to deliver. Please see individual product delivery information for more details. Or contact us for more information.
What are the Delivery charges?
e.g Kettles, Vacuum Cleaners, TVs up 49"
|Large Appliances||e.g Washing Machines, TVs over 50"||€ 29.99|
|Two Man Delivery||e.g American Style Fridge Freezers||€ 49|
Can My local store deliver my product for me?
All orders placed online through euronics.ie will be delivered from our central warehouse where the standard shipping times apply. Online orders cannot be collected in-store. If you wish to reserve a specific product in-store, please feel out the Reserve Request form on the product page.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.