Repairs or replacement costs following a mechanical or electrical breakdown. This includes Call out, labour, transportation, replacement parts and VAT.
The Oracle creates third-wave speciality coffee at home, comparable to what you would get at your favourite café. The Oracle has automatic grinding, dosing, tamping and milk texturing, automating the two most difficult parts of manual espresso. You can extract espresso and texture milk simultaneously, enabling you to go from beans to latte in under a minute.
Check Out The Video:
AUTO GRIND AND TAMP
Fully-integrated conical burr grinder automatically grinds, doses and tamps 22 grams of coffee straight into the portafilter.
PRECISE ESPRESSO EXTRACTION
Dual stainless steel boilers and heated group head controlled by digital temperature control (PID), brings water to precisely the right temperature to extract maximum flavour potential.
MICRO-FOAM MILK TEXTURING
Self-cleaning steam wand, powered by a dedicated boiler, textures milk to your liking and delivers Barista-quality micro-foam that enhances flavour and is essential for creating latte art. Allows you to adjust the milk temperature and texture to suit your taste.
FLEXIBLE SHOT CONTROL
Choose between one shot, two shots or manual control over how much espresso ends up in your cup for the perfect dose every time.
LCD provides you with all the information you need to make coffee exactly the way you like it, every time.
The innovative One Touch Americano feature delivers a double espresso, and then separately through a dedicated spout, fills the cup with hot water, the same way as any good commercial machine.
- LCD Display
- Automatic grinding and tamping
- Adjustable milk temperature & texture.
- Create, save and name 8 customisable coffee settings
- Precise PID Temperature Control.
- Auto Steam Wand purge function.
- Low Pressure Pre infusion.
- Triple heat system for speed of extraction and milk
- 2.5L tank
Brightside Extended Warranty
What is covered by brightside extended warranty?
When will i recieve my cover?
Once you have purchased an extended warranty from us, we’ll register your warranty with Brightside and take care of any other paperwork.
How do I make a claim?
Just contact Brightside using the details included in your warranty and quoting your warranty reference number.
Delivery Options at Euronics
What are my Delivery Options?
- Small Items are delivered via DPD or An Post and will be delivered to you within 2-3 working days.
- Large Appliances are delivered via Caulfield Transport and will be delivered to you within 7-10 working days. Please note: Rural addresses may take slightly longer. You will receive a text message from our delivery partner with an estimated delivery time.
- Special Orders may take longer to deliver. Please see individual product delivery information for more details. Or contact us for more information.
What are the Delivery charges?
e.g Kettles, Vacuum Cleaners, TVs up 49"
|Large Appliances||e.g Washing Machines, TVs over 50"||€ 29.99|
|Two Man Delivery||e.g American Style Fridge Freezers||€ 49|
Can My local store deliver my product for me?
All orders placed online through euronics.ie will be delivered from our central warehouse where the standard shipping times apply. Online orders cannot be collected in-store. If you wish to reserve a specific product in-store, please feel out the Reserve Request form on the product page.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.