Repairs or replacement costs following a mechanical or electrical breakdown. This includes Call out, labour, transportation, replacement parts and VAT.
Automated, touch screen operation simplifies how to make your favourite cafe coffee in three easy steps - grind, brew and milk. You can easily adjust the coffee strength, milk texture or temperature to suit your taste. Then save it with your own unique name. Create and save up to 8 personalized coffees.
Check Out The Video:
SWIPE. SELECT. ENJOY.
With automation at every stage, simply swipe and select for espresso, long black, latte, flat white or cappuccino and enjoy café quality coffee at home.
The integrated conical burr grinder automatically grinds, doses and tamps 22 grams of coffee, similar to the commercial machine in your favourite cafe.
PRECISE WATER TEMPERATURE
The difference between an ashy or balanced tasting espresso can be caused by temperature change as little as 1ºC. The Oracle™ Touch uses digital temperature control (PID) technology, this ensures the temperature is kept at its optimum range coupled with dual stainless steel boilers and a heated group head.
OPTIMAL WATER PRESSURE
The Over Pressure Valve (OPV) is a commercial feature included in the Oracle™ Touch. This limits the maximum pressure throughout the extraction, helping prevent bitter flavours in the coffee shot. It also has true low-pressure pre-infusion, which gradually increases the pressure to gently expand the grinds for an even extraction.
SUFFICIENT STEAM PRESSURE
A cafe-quality coffee is a delicate balance of espresso flavour and rich sweet milk with a micro-foam texture. The steam wand, powered by a dedicated steam boiler, automatically textures milk to your taste and preferred temperature, delivering barista quality silky micro-foam that enhances the flavour of the coffee. Then it cleans itself!
The innovative One Touch Americano feature delivers a double espresso, and then separately through a dedicated spout, fills the cup with hot water, the same way as any good commercial machine.
- Touch Screen Operated
- 14 pre-programmed coffees at the touch of a button
- Automatic grinding and tamping
- Adjustable milk temperature & texture.
- Create, save and name 8 customisable coffee settings
- Precise PID Temperature Control.
- Auto Steam Wand purge function.
- Low-Pressure Pre-infusion.
- Triple heat system for speed of extraction and milk
- 2.5L tank
Brightside Extended Warranty
What is covered by brightside extended warranty?
When will i recieve my cover?
Once you have purchased an extended warranty from us, we’ll register your warranty with Brightside and take care of any other paperwork.
How do I make a claim?
Just contact Brightside using the details included in your warranty and quoting your warranty reference number.
Delivery Options at Euronics
What are my Delivery Options?
- Small Items are delivered via DPD or An Post and will be delivered to you within 2-3 working days.
- Large Appliances are delivered via Caulfield Transport and will be delivered to you within 7-10 working days. Please note: Rural addresses may take slightly longer. You will receive a text message from our delivery partner with an estimated delivery time.
- Special Orders may take longer to deliver. Please see individual product delivery information for more details. Or contact us for more information.
What are the Delivery charges?
e.g Kettles, Vacuum Cleaners, TVs up 49"
|Large Appliances||e.g Washing Machines, TVs over 50"||€ 29.99|
|Two Man Delivery||e.g American Style Fridge Freezers||€ 49|
Can My local store deliver my product for me?
All orders placed online through euronics.ie will be delivered from our central warehouse where the standard shipping times apply. Online orders cannot be collected in-store. If you wish to reserve a specific product in-store, please feel out the Reserve Request form on the product page.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.