Repairs or replacement costs following a mechanical or electrical breakdown. This includes Call out, labour, transportation, replacement parts and VAT.
Programmable Oven - The programmable timer can turn the main oven on and off at pre-selected times. Whether you want to programme the oven to turn on before you get home, or turn off after the meal has cooked, the easy to use timer ensures greater control.
Cook Clean Liners - Cook clean liners are specially coated panels installed on the side walls of the main oven. When cooking at high temperatures fat spits, dirt and grime are burnt off - removing the need to scrub the oven walls to keep them clean.
Triple Oven - The Range 90 has three ovens for complete cooking versatility. A multifunction main oven and tall fan oven ensure plenty of cooking space and the third oven and grill in the top cavity provides even more flexibility for those big family meals. Having multiple ovens also enables you to cook foods at different temperatures and avoid contamination of flavours between dishes.
True Fan Cooking - Fan cooking is ideal for fast and even cooking results. The circular element combined with fan motor and specially designed cavity ensures that the oven temperatures are even throughout, and things heat up quickly. It will allow you to cook most things at a lower temperature and in a shorter time.
- Five burner gas hob with wok burner offers plenty of space for your pans
- 58L main fan oven for faster cooking at lower temperatures
- 66L secondary tall fan oven for extra capacity
- Dedicated grill cavity with grill pan and handle
- Cook clean catalytic liners help keep the main oven clean
- Removable inner door glass for easy cleaning
- Programmable timer for main oven and keeping track of cooking times
- Durable cast iron pan supports
- Mains push button ignition with flame safety device (FSD)
|Door Type||Double Glazed|
|Single / Double||Triple|
|Cleaning||Cook Clean Liners|
|Bottom Left Oven Capacity (L)||63L|
|Right Oven Capacity (L)||79L|
|Hob Type||Solid Plate|
|Manufacturers Warranty||2 Years|
Brightside Extended Warranty
What is covered by brightside extended warranty?
When will i recieve my cover?
Once you have purchased an extended warranty from us, we’ll register your warranty with Brightside and take care of any other paperwork.
How do I make a claim?
Just contact Brightside using the details included in your warranty and quoting your warranty reference number.
Delivery Options at Euronics
What are my Delivery Options?
- Small Items are delivered via DPD or An Post and will be delivered to you within 2-3 working days.
- Large Appliances are delivered via Caulfield Transport and will be delivered to you within 7-10 working days. Please note: Rural addresses may take slightly longer. You will receive a text message from our delivery partner with an estimated delivery time.
- Special Orders may take longer to deliver. Please see individual product delivery information for more details. Or contact us for more information.
What are the Delivery charges?
e.g Kettles, Vacuum Cleaners, TVs up 49"
|Large Appliances||e.g Washing Machines, TVs over 50"||€ 29.99|
|Two Man Delivery||e.g American Style Fridge Freezers||€ 49|
Can My local store deliver my product for me?
All orders placed online through euronics.ie will be delivered from our central warehouse where the standard shipping times apply. Online orders cannot be collected in-store. If you wish to reserve a specific product in-store, please feel out the Reserve Request form on the product page.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.