- Small Items are delivered via DPD or An Post and will be delivered to you within 2-3 working days.
- Large Appliances are delivered via Caulfield Transport and will be delivered to you within 7-10 working days. Please note: Rural addresses may take slightly longer. You will receive a text message from our delivery partner with an estimated delivery time.
- Special Orders may take longer to deliver. Please see individual product delivery information for more details. Or contact us for more information.
Are you pressed for space but love to cook and bake? The 22780 Mini Kitchen from Russell Hobbs is the handy, space-saving appliance you’ve been waiting for! This compact, convenient and versatile Mini Kitchen is ideal for roasting, baking, boiling, frying and grilling to perfection.
Whether you’re thinking of using the Mini Kitchen as the main oven, in a second home, caravan or boat it has a sufficient 30-litre internal capacity, which allows the appliance to be neatly stored whilst still giving you enough volume for all of your cooking needs. Its compact size allows the oven to be placed almost anywhere, so if you find bending down to reach into conventional ovens a struggle, don’t worry as you can easily sit the Classics Mini Oven neatly on the kitchen work surface
- Multi-function electric compact cooker with hotplates for roasting, baking, grilling, frying & boiling
- Thermostatic controls 60 -230 degrees C
- Double hotplate
- Fan assisted main oven
- Oven : 1600w
- Large hotplate : 1000w
- Small hotplate : 750w
- 30 litre capacity
- Black metal finish
- Semi transparent mirrored glass door
- Includes baking tray & grilling rack with handle
- Power on indicator light
Where applicable, included in the retail price of online products is a contribution to recycling costs (PRF) of 5 EUR for large domestic appliances/TV's and 10 EUR for American Side by Side refrigeration.
Delivery Options at Euronics
What are my Delivery Options?
What are the Delivery charges?
e.g Kettles, Vacuum Cleaners, TVs up 49"
|Large Appliances||e.g Washing Machines, TVs over 50"||€ 29.99|
|Two Man Delivery||e.g American Style Fridge Freezers||€ 49|
Can My local store deliver my product for me?
To arrange a delivery from your local store, please contact the store directly or use our Click & Reserve system for a call back. If you would like to purchase something for delivery from your local store, the store will organise payment from you directly.
All orders placed online through euronics.ie will be delivered from our central warehouse where the standard shipping times and rates apply. Online orders cannot be collected in-store. If you wish to reserve a specific product in-store, please fill out the Reserve Request form on the product page.
Brightside Extended Warranty
What is covered by brightside extended warranty?
Repairs or replacement costs following a mechanical or electrical breakdown. This includes Call out, labour, transportation, replacement parts and VAT.
When will i recieve my cover?
Once you have purchased an extended warranty from us, we’ll register your warranty with Brightside and take care of any other paperwork.
How do I make a claim?
Just contact Brightside using the details included in your warranty and quoting your warranty reference number.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.